Want to know where to buy waist beads in Ghana? Want to know beads price in Ghana? You can get all the product and shop information you desire right here on reapp.com.gh, your product information portal. Always choose to shop the easy and convenient way! Shop the easy way!
General specifications at a glance
beads are a traditional African accessory that consist of small glass beads on a string or wire worn around the waist or hips.
- They come in different colors and shapes and may also include decorative stones, crystals, or charms.
- These beads have been worn for centuries by women in many West African cultures.
- In more recent years they’ve gained popularity among women in the West.
- They’re also referred to as belly beads, waistline beads, or beaded waist chains.
- In Ghana, Nigeria, Senegal, and other West African countries, waist beads are a symbol of femininity, fertility, sensuality, and spiritual well-being.
- Today, in both Africa and the United States, women use these beads for aesthetic and practical purposes.
- Helps with weight awareness are commonly used to gauge changes in weight. Rather than step on a scale, people can use these beads to stay aware of any weight gain or loss in the abdomen.
- Many women around the world use waist beads in intimate settings to enhance their sensuality. These beads may also be closely associated with fertility.
Looking for high quality products in Ghana is very easy with reapp.com.gh, your product information portal. Looking for high quality products in Ghana is very easy with reapp! See other products right here.