Want to know how to become how to become a billionaire ? Then get a copy of think like a billionaire, become a billionaire right here on reapp.com.gh, your product information portal. Choose to shop the easy way!
General specifications at a glance
- I really appreciated the biblical verse support offered throughout the book. The effects of tithing, changing the way one thinks, and taking risks as some of the roads that lead to success are things that I will implement.
- Too many references to Donald Trump, though. It’s as if he was the only monied individual he has heard of.
- It would be hard to fathom that any of his actions are biblically based.
- I can see how this can apply to other business endeavors. Overall, a good read.
- • Money: We look for ways to spend money. Billionaires look for ways to invest money.
- • Investing: We invest just a little. Billionaires realize investing is the key to abundance.
- • Jobs: We think a job will make us wealthy. Billionaires know a job will never make them wealthy; investments will.
- • Risks: We stay away from risks because we might fail. Billionaires know that if they don’t take risks, they’ve already failed.
- • Problems: We try to avoid problems. Billionaires see problems as opportunities to make millions.
- • Preparation: We prepare for today. Billionaires prepare today for the opportunities of tomorrow.
- • Time: We waste time. Billionaires see time as their most valuable asset.
Scot takes you on the journey he took in changing the way he thinks. He went from getting by to having millions of dollars and on his way to getting billions. Scot teaches you how to think differently about money, investing, jobs, risks, problems, preparation, and time. As you begin to think like a billionaire, your life has no choice but to produce it.
See other products right here on reapp!