Dec 12, 2022
Sleek and Stylish:
– The durable stainless steel frame of HUAWEI WATCH GT 2e pairs flawlessly with the colorful fitness straps, for a comfortable grip. The 1.39-inch AMOLED HD display and multitude of invigorating watch faces, keep you plugged in to your world. With fun designs to spare, it never leaves your arm bare!
Wear Your Everyday Look on the Wrist:
– With various watch face designs2, HUAWEI WATCH GT 2e turns your wrist into a seamless tapestry of light, color, and motion. You can even customize the data and information with heart-rate, steps, weather and others. Only what you care matters.
Play for 2 Weeks:
– Kirin A1, HUAWEI´s first self-developed wearable chip, which ensures high operation performance and incredibly low power consumption. Dual-chip design and power saving algorithms 2.0 ensure HUAWEI WATCH GT 2e consumes less energy to achieve astonishing power for all day and night support. This smartwatch automatically optimizes the power consumption for a longer lasting battery.
– Workout Modes: Inspire the senses, and indulge your passions – from the familiar to the far-flung! With the newly added 85 custom workout modes3, you can explore the new adventure of rock climbing, parkour, street dancing, or skateboard that moves you… it´s all on hand!
15 Professional Workout Modes:
– Utilizing cutting-edge technology, HUAWEI WATCH GT 2e provides precise and real-time tracking data for 15 professional sports including climbing, running, swimming and cycling. It supports both GPS and GLONASS positioning systems, for meticulous route-tracking during outdoor workouts.
Your Need-to-Know- Fitness Information:
– VO2Max refers to the maximum rate of oxygen consumption measured per unit of time over the course of a lengthy workout. Higher VO2Max values indicate higher cardiovascular endurance.
Aerobic/Anaerobic Workout Effect:
– Aerobic/anaerobic workout effect measures the effects of your workout on your health and wellness. Longer aerobic workouts can improve your overall fitness level, while moderate anaerobic exercises can help strengthen your anaerobic fitness capabilities.
– The recovery time refers to the amount for time required to fully recover from a workout, helping you to push your body to the limit without subjecting it to unnecessary strain.
– The watch collects data on your weekly training volume and calculates recommended training loads based on this information.
– The watch provides an easy-to-reference overview of your current training regimen, as well as professional-level advice for future workouts.
Personal Fitness Trainer:
– The watch comes preinstalled with more than ten voice-over running courses that are responsive to real-time heart rates, as well as tailored to different levels and fitness goals, including