Want to know where to buy asda head lice spray in Ghana? Want to know asda head lice spray price in Ghana? You can get all the product and shop information you desire right here on reapp ghana!
General specifications at a glance
- The head lines spray is for the eradication headlice and their eggs in adult and children age 6month and over
- Net Content
Dimethicone, Diisopropyl Adipate, Diisopropyl Sebacate, Lauryl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate
5 Minute Treatment. Comb included. Easy to use trigger pack. Kills 100% of lice & eggs after only 5 mins exposure. No skin irritation. No odour. No pesticides.
Keep in original carton. Store at room temperature – away from sources of heat. Do not use after the expiry date. Discard 12 months after opening.
Min Temp °C 2. Max Temp °C 25.
Recycle: Bottle, Carton.
In the unlikely event of skin irritation, discontinue use immediately. Always use this product with adult supervision. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not use on broken or infected skin. If swallowed seek medical advice. FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY. Avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse immediately with plenty of water. Seek medical advice if irritation persists and show this pack to your GP. May cause a slip hazard, take appropriate care when using the product. If sensitive to any of the ingredients do not use.
Headlice treatment is to be applied to the hair and scalp only. If you are pregnant or breast feeding, please consult with your doctor or pharmacist before using this product. Avoid inhalation of the product when spraying. Avoid contact with clothing and upholstery.
Country of Origin
Headlice TreatmentOur head lice spray is for the eradication of head lice and their eggs in adults and children age 6 months and over.
Preparation and Usage
Direction for use:
Before applying, cover shoulders and clothing with a towel.
Be careful not to breathe in the spray and make sure the spray does not enter the eyes.
1. Generously apply the lotion onto dry hair and massage it into the hair, ensuring it is spread from roots to tips on every hair. Take extra care to ensure the nape of the neck and areas around the ears are thoroughly covered, as this is where the lice are most often found. The amount of lotion required will depend on the thickness and length of the hair.
2. Leave the lotion in for at least 5 minutes – try to leave for longer if possible – before combing (comb provided) from the roots to the tips to remove the lice. Make sure you clean the device with a tissue between combings.
3. For optimal performance, we suggest leaving the lotion on the hair for at least 8 hours – ideally overnight. This will allow any lice which may have been missed and also any eggs which have a tendency to strongly adhere to the hair to have been removed.
4. Once the lotion has been in the hair for the right amount of time, wash the hair. The hair may need to be washed a second time to ensure all the lotion has been removed.
5. As a precautionary measure, we suggest repeating this procedure after 7 days. This will ensure lice that may not have been treated/covered and have hatched since first treatment will be eradicated, helping to prevent a repeat infestation.
Keep outer box for reference
See other products right here.