Want to know where to buy maternity bra in Ghana? Want to know maternity bra price in Ghana? You can get all the product and shop information you desire right here on reapp.com.gh, your product information portal. Choose to shop the easy way!
General specifications at a glance
- EASY NURSING ACCESS – Based on our fan-favorite French Terry Racerback nursing & sleep bra, the classic crossover design of this lightweight nursing bra allows for easy, pull-aside breastfeeding access, perfect for those late-night feedings or quick nursing sessions while on the go.
- CUSTOMIZABLE FIT – The included removable padding provides shaping, smoothing, and additional modesty for nursing mamas, while the adjustable straps offer a customized fit for every body. Plus, the straps can be adjusted to provide extra support when desired.
- SOFT & STRETCHY – This adjustable nursing bra features ultra-soft, ribbed fabric that provides light, stretchy support – perfect for the breast size changes commonly experienced during pregnancy, postpartum, and nursing. This luxuriously comfortable pullover nursing bra is sure to be a staple in your maternity and nursing wardrobe.
- COMFORTABLE & STYLISH – Designed to be the ultimate nursing sleep bra, this wireless wrap maternity bra also looks great under T-shirts, dresses, and your favorite maternity tops. It’s the ideal bra to wear all day and all night long.
- FIND YOUR BRA SIZE – Wearing an unpadded bra that fits you well, measure directly under your breasts, around your ribcage (your underbust). Round up to the next whole, even number – this is your band size. Next, measure around the fullest part of your breasts to get your bust size. Then, subtract your band size from your bust size. Each whole number difference is one cup size. A difference of two inches is a B cup, three inches is a C cup, four inches is a D cup, and so on.
See other product right here on reapp.com.gh!