Want to know where to buy tesco sunflower oil in Ghana? Want to know tesco sunflower oil price in Ghana? You can get all the product and shop information you desire right here on reapp.com.gh, your product information portal. Choose to shop the easy way!
General specifications at a glance- Tesco Sunflower Oil Price In Ghana
- Tesco sunflower Oil
- Ingredients-Sunflower Oil.
- Storage-Store in a cool, dry place and out of direct sunlight. This product may become cloudy at less than 7C (45f). This is perfectly normal and the oil will clear on gentle warming. Do not refridgerate. Best before end: see neck of bottle
- Preparation and Usage FOR BEST RESULTS: Only use for deep frying 2-3 times then discard.
- Take care not to overheat.
- Number of uses-333 Servings
- Warnings Caution: Do not pour hot oil back into bottle.Allow to cool first.
sunflower oil perfect for all your dishes and frying
- Heart disease. There is some evidence that using sunflower oil that contains high amounts of oleic acid in place of dietary fats with higher amounts of saturated fat might reduce the risk of heart disease. The suggested amount of high-oleic acid sunflower oil is about 20 grams (1.5 tbsp) per day in place of other fats and oils. Sunflower oil that contains lower amounts of oleic acid does not seem to be beneficial.
- High cholesterol. Most research shows that including sunflower oil in the diet lowers total cholesterol and “bad” low-density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol in people with high cholesterol. However, consuming sunflower oil may be less effective at reducing cholesterol compared to palm oil and flaxseed oil. Further, sunflower oil might not be effective for lowering cholesterol in people with peripheral vascular disease or those at risk for atherosclerosis.
- Athlete’s foot (Tinea pedis). Some research suggests that applying a specific brand of sunflower oil (Oleozon) to the foot for 6 weeks is as effective as the drug ketoconazole for curing athlete’s foot.
- High blood pressure. Taking sunflower oil for up to one year appears to be less effective than olive oil at lowering blood pressure in people with high blood pressure. (Source: webmd.com)
See other products right here.